I’m so excited to announce the release of my first 8-12 week workout program! The hope is that these 8-12 week programs will make my training more accessible for those who need it. Future programs will include lower body training, fat burning/weightloss, and more!
This program includes workouts, in-depth instructions and guidance for training the upper body (specifically the biceps, triceps, and deltoids, as well as the back and chest muscles).
- Within the program you’ll find a gym option and a home workout option.
- The program can be easily customized for your fitness level and goals. Whether you’re new to working out or a seasoned athlete, this program will help you achieve the upper body you’ve always wanted!
- In addition to having the guidance and instructions within the guide, you’ll also have my help whenever you need it via my private personal training email address and my Instagram DM’s.
- You will also have access to my own demonstration videos to help you see exactly how to perform each exercise.
- There are also several bonus topics, such as: how to avoid plateau and maximize progress, nutrition tips for your goals, a killer ab routine, and more!
Goals of the Program:
- To provide 8-12 weeks of guidance for gaining strength, definition, and muscle for the biceps, triceps, and deltoids, as well as the back and chest muscles.
- To teach the user confidence and proficiency in basic exercises and lifts so that they can develop a healthy and active lifestyle that will be sustainable for them.
- To help the user learn how to safely and effectively make positive change for their overall health.
- To show the user that they can achieve their goals if they work hard, follow directions well, and stay consistent.
You’ll receive in-depth guidance, full-time support, and detailed instructions to help you achieve your goals.
To order the program, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I can’t thank you all enough for your kindness and support, I hope you’ll love the program! I’m really proud of it and can’t wait to share it with you all.